The ICH Thalasso Bora Bora was fantastic. From the pick up at the dock at the Bora Bora airport which is on an motu (barrier reef island) to the time we left ~ first class all the way. All rooms are over water villas and we had a diamond class room looking out over lagoon and Mt. Otamano. All staff were extraordinarily friendly and welcoming from front desk to the pool guys (who could also weave you a hat, show you how to open a coconut with a sharp stick or feed a sting ray or teach you how to tie a pareo (traditional island style dress) to the restaurant staff to the spa staff. Special thanks to Irena in the boutique for going out of her way and picking some local fruit for my wife and having it delivered to our room. Hotel facilities we immaculate as befits their location in paradise. The villa we stayed in was also first class and the view - well I'll probably never forget the view from the bedroom, the swim deck of our villa - pretty much everywhere you look. Food was good although if you do not opt for half or full board could get very expensive as they have to pretty much fly everything in. Spa facilities were great and staff well trained. Overall not the easiest or least expensive spot to visit but worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora