My husband and I decided to get married in Bora Bora and we were so happy we chose the intercon for our big day. Everything was perfect right from the beginning. The check in process was pleasant and easy. We were given a tour by golf cart around the resort and then taken to our over water villa. The villa itself was spectacular! We had a diamond villa facing out to the lagoon - we were one back from the end of pier with a beautiful view of the mountain from our deck. I think the intercon has the best location on the island. The amenities were superb and the food was amazing! Laure and the team of concierge ensured that our wedding day went smoothly - everything was planned and executed perfectly and we were completely thrilled with the entire experience! We had a very relaxing time at the resort and never wanted to leave! It never felt crowded or noisy and all the staff were very friendly. The spa is definitely a must! It's the best spa we've ever been to. We will definitely be coming back for special anniversaries in future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora