Having been to the Pacific islands a number of times before we had high expectations and we were not disappointed during our stay at this resort.
I won't repeat all the great reviews of this hotel, it's all been said numerous times before re: the staff, food, room (couldn’t been any better), facilities, beautiful lagoon... simply 5*.
The only point I would like to make is if you’re looking for a night life, you would probably want to stay on main island....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora