The over water suite was fantastic and lovely with personal touch by well appointed with local fresh flower in my suite upon arrival. It was so refreshing after more than 24 hrs travel long. The resort assigned personal butler to each guest to greet us at the dock and shown us the facility. The staff were so well trained and very friendly, they were all ready to assist and would like to ensure all requirements were met. The daily activity at the resorts made time fly very quick and did not want to leave this "PARADISE ON EARTH"
The food there was very plain for Thai. But the service was good and breakfast had many selections. Well, if the chief do make some fusion food to blend with Asian spice; it will be marvelous.
The typical Tahitian food was good for the first time but cannot repeat, they all taste the same.
The hotel had special dance and local show with dinner on Friday night. It is a must see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, IHG, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Priceline, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora