Have just returned from 5 days here. If you imagine Bora Bora and this resort to be paradise then you won't be far off. The resort was well maintained with lovely grounds and facilities. The staff were helpful and friendly. The location is stunning, the water incredible. Our over the water bungalow was well maintained with awesome views.
As Royal Ambassador members , we did know in advance that there was no club lounge facilites. However it was disappointing that we had no free mini bar and had to pay for internet usage. I think that the absence of a club lounge needs to be compensated in some way.
Another unwelcome little surprise at the end of our stay was the cost of the boat to get to the resort.....$130 each, rather steep considering there is no other way to get there.!
However, for a once in lifetime trip to paradise, this place will not let you down. Just be prepared to pay heftily for everything.!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora