My husband and I spent our honeymoon at the Intercontinental Thalasso at the end of October, beginning of November. The room was absolutely perfect, the bed wonderfully comfortable -- and the view was absolutely breathtaking. We had a central view of the mountain from our bedroom. It was the first thing I saw every morning and it was just gorgeous to look at all times of the day. Breakfast was my favorite meal and always delicious and filling. Everyone was so nice and most of the staff knew our names -- Mr. & Mrs. sounds so wonderful to hear on your honeymoon! The Concierge was very helpful and arranged all our activities. The spa was so nice that we went twice! The dinners were great as well and I really enjoyed the nights where they had a dance show. I can't think of single thing to complain about!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa is located between the two hearts of Motu Piti Aau, a coral island on the barrier reef. The Deep Ocean Spa is the centerpiece, but the resort offers lots of cultural and recreational activities to fill your days including canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, stargazing and handicraft demonstrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Thalasso-Spa Bora Bora Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Hotel Bora
- Intercontinental Thalasso Resort Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora