“Amazing Spa Experience”
Review of Deep Ocean Spa

Deep Ocean Spa
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Since it was our honeymoon, my husband and I decided to splurge on a trip to the spa. I'm so glad that we did, especially at this spa!

We purchased a couples massage. The staff was amazing and friendly - they went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The room was beautiful, with windows down into the lagoon below so you could watch fish during the massage.

One of the best parts was that you have access to the entire spa grounds after the service. What could be better than soaking in a private hot tub overlooking the ocean immediately following a massage?! I would have made the appointment for earlier in the day so I could have spent more time there! I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Sarah910
in 7 reviews
"equipment"
"swim"

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Was the best spa experience of my life thus far. My husband and I visited while on our Honeymoon and realized we could easily spend at least half a day in the grounds of this spa. We received two couple massage packages both on different days and they were both incredible. Also incredibly expensive, but was well worth it. Definitely want to visit again if allowed another opportunity to travel to Bora Bora again.

1  Thank Eggychoi
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I went to this Spa during our honeymoon in Bora Bora. The spa is located at the Intercontinental Thalasso Resort. It was the best spa experience I have ever had. We got the Tahitian Wave package, which consisted of a 15 minute full body scrub and a 60 minute full body massage. We were greeted at the spa by friendly receptionists and taken to the changing room. Then our massage therapists met us and took us to an overwater bungalow. There was a glass bottom floor so you could watch the fish in the lagoon while getting your massage - this was a unique experience! The body scrub was so refreshing and relaxing. The massage was sensational - very well done and they are very conscious of privacy. After the heavenly scrub and massage the entire spa facility was available for our use. We used the jacuzzis, tea room, steam room and enjoyed relaxing.

I would recommend anyone visiting Bora Bora to try the Deep Ocean Spa at the Thalasso - it is excellent. The Tahitian Wave was a perfect mix of scrub and massage - best of both.

2  Thank Logan R
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Incredible and gorgeous facilities within the spa and the staff are friendly. Definitely worth the money.

1  Thank kat t
See more reviews
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Expensive- as all items in Bora Bora however I can say after many spa experiences in my life this one was unique beyond compare. Not clear on the details of the services due to a moderate language barrier with a very sweet french woman at our resort I purchased a signature spa day for two. I believe it had Blue in the title. My spouse and I were treated to an extended stay at the spa facility with whirlpool and steam room available. The massage itself was in a very large tiled room with massive shower heads that rained down at various intensities throughout the massage as a trained masseur rubbed body oil on upper back neck shoulder and posterior legs. The follow up was a warm mud wrap followed by a do it yourself shower room connected to the mud room. As I said unique. Not high in the romance department as most couples were on honeymoon. My spouse and I are a very loving old married couple and just went with it enjoying the experience and laughing fondly about soaking in mud after the shower!