“Amazing Corals”

$165.11*
and up
Bora Bora Lagoon Cruise and 4WD Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: This crystalline lagoon is a popular snorkeling spot on the island of Bora Bora.
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We were here briefly for the Love Boat photoshoot, I am not a very strong swimmer, so was abit nervous to snorkel in the open lagoon, but when I ducked my head down to look at those corals & fishes, it calm me down straight-away. The clear blue water, fishes & colourful corals somehow have its soothing power.

We can't wait to get back to Coral Garden the next day, so we hired our own boat and snorkelled for hours there until we got sunburnt :) it was worth it, I can't wait to visit Bora Bora again and I'm sure I will spend lots of hours at this place again.

2  Thank Yessy L

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a great area for snorkeling and diving, the coral is very big and developed with lots of sea life.

1  Thank slhester
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We visited the Coral Gardens on our Reef Discovery tour. I have never been snorkeling before so it was quite an adventure to say the least. It was incredibly colorful and was a bit overwhelmed with all the hundreds or thousands of little fishies surrounding me, but it was a lot of fun! Was able to take great pictures as well :)

1  Thank Eggychoi
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We kayaked here from the IC Le Moana (took about 20 mins) and snorkelled for about 1.5 hrs. Absolutely worth visiting. Besides your snorkel gear, bring some food for the fish and an underwater camera.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Luckily our hotel was a quick kayak to the Coral Gardens so we did not have to go on a diving excusion to see it. All the tropical fish and coral is breathtakingly beautiful. A must see if you love to snorkel... or on a calm less breezy day you can see straight down from a kayak too if you aren't into snorkeling.