We stayed here for the first part of our BB trip and then spent the second half at Thalasso. We chose to do it this way so we could experience both the over the top luxury of thalasso and the polynesian feel of Moana. I'm so glad we did it this way. Though not as modern or grand, the Moana has a polynesian charm that is utterly romantic. The water at the beach is probably the clearest I've ever seen in my life. The grounds are beautiful and there are flowers everywhere. The staff are dressed in traditional polynesian style and the location is very convenient, close to local shops and restaurants. I would recommend getting the breakfast plan, the breakfasts are terrific!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora