We were in Bora Bora for about a week, and decided to stay in an overwater bungalow for a night (when in Rome..). We had booked a horizon overwater bungalow, but got an upgrade to the overwater white villa furthest out in the lagoon. It was absolutely fantastic, we had to pinch our arms to make sure we weren`t dreaming:) Absolutely stunning views of the lagoon, the location of this hotel couldn`t be better!
The villa itself was very nice, spacious and luxurious, and we even had our own mooray in the reef below. Nice snorkelling under the bungalows!
We did not try the Noa Noa Restaurant, but we orderered room service which was quick and the food was good. The view accompanying our dinner that night was priceless, shoals of sting ray drifting by in the sunset, and starry skies after dark:)
The poolbar (Vini?) was good for lunch, the pizza was excellent (big portion, enough for a couple to share one for lunch), and very good salad. I tried a mojito that really wasn`t that good, but the staff helped me out straight away with that too, always with a smile.
The receptionists were warm and welcoming, they also allowed us to stay on the beach and borrow snorkelling gear as long as we wanted the day after we checked out.
We experienced warm polynesian hospitality in every department we were in touch with here, and would highly recommend anyone considering staying here to DO IT:) The best and most romantic place we have ever stayed, in the most beautiful landscape you could imagine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, IHG, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora