What can I say about bora bora and the intercontinental hotel which is the dream location plus a great service and great food and the over water bungalow to die for .the colors of the bungalows here are yellow while the other intercontinental was dark brown shades . Just pretty next to the blue water .
It is first class hotel and they keep it up that way .
The guy that I like was Edward from France , which is a trainee I have taken a picture of him just to share with his management . I think trip-advisor must get us a place to give a good employees a like just like in Facebook. Yes I think it's will get the hoteliers to work harder for the likes . smiling
Anyhow if you are going to bora bora in December just enjoy this grand place and count your blessing !
Happy new year !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora