We loved this island and resort! Stayed for a week in November and did not have the winds that some write about. Absolutely beautiful sunsets over the ocean straight across the road from the main entrance. Also some nice little porch restaurants right on the beach on that side that are good and very reasonable to eat at. Back at the resort we were glad we had breakfast included because it would have been around $70 USD each morning. Lots of options for breakfast and their omelets were delicious. Two things you gotta do when at this resort! First, take a guided jet ski tour around the island. Bonus if you see dolphins and double bonus if they swim along your jet ski. We had both! A free thing to do is take a kayak and snorkeling gear to the island that is straight across from the bungalows. There are tours you would have to pay for to go to this exact spot. Awesome snorkeling with live coral and lots of fish. Go early to beat the other boats and to have the island and snorkeling to yourself. Also take the free ferry to the IC Thalasso and hang out there. Nicer resort but stay at the cheaper one and enjoy both! Bora Bora and this resort made for the best vacation we've had yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora