First let me say that we feel incredibly fortunate to have had our simple wedding in such a extraordinary place like Bora Bora. Apart from the scenery which is everything you've seen on postcards; I must extend a gracious THANK YOU! to Laurent, the Head Conceirge at Le Moana. He was a delight to deal with and made every accomodation possible to ensure that Lisa and I enjoyed our stay. The resort itself is smaller and more intimate than its counterparts on the Motu(barrier island). Please dont misunderstand, I mean that in a positive aspect. The employees knew us by name practically immediately and everyone greeted us with a smile. While the other hotels had some nice amenities, we didnt come to Bora Bora to see a nice hotel and plus if we wanted we could go to the sister resort (Thalasso) and use these features. Le Moana is the only major resort on the mainland and to us that was important. We had no desire to be locked at the resort or at the mercy of a ferry schedule like the other resorts. My wife and I do well enough for normal people but are by no means in the same tax bracket as a lot of the patrons to this island. That said, the Moana was a little more affordable than the St. Regis or Hilton and from the conversations we had with other "normal" income people that stayed at those locations, they didnt see the benefit to the added expense aside from more shops and fancier resturants. In summary, the Le Moana was an absolutely amazing experience and one we will never forget. Lisa and I thank you all so much for all you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora