WOW!.....What a wonderful resort. Just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary at Le Moana and have nothing but praise for the staff here. From Chef Concierge Laurent Pichon on down, all of them were eager to please and went out of their way to make our stay the best! I had planned a surprise vowel renewal ceremony with the help of Laurent and all went as planned, three young ladies came to our room at a set time to prepare us for what was to be a great event. My worry throughout was that somehow they would inadvertently bring up the wedding plans in the presence of my wife, did not happen....it went off without a glitch. Laurent even helped with concealing a piece of jewelry which was handed over by the Polynesian priest at the ceremony, excellent ceremony btw. The photographer chosen by the resort also did a great job! No negatives from us on this stay whatsoever.....Again, thank you Laurent and staff for the great time!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora