Fantastic experience at the Le Moana Intercontinental in Bora Bora. Overwater bungalow was fantastic. Location is A_+++. Considering it is one (of the only major) hotel on the mainland, the convenience was great. Being able to walk down the road to a few stores and restaurants was great, considering those staying at most of the other hotels have to take a boat to do anything on the mainland.
Hotel staff was very friendly and did a great job cleaning the bungalow and doing the nightly turn down service. The concierge was very helpful booking excursions. No complaints there.
The restaurant was OK. The overall level of service at restaurants throughout Bora Bora (and elsewhere in Tahiti for that matter) was rather poor, and the food was expensive and nothing special. Guess that's just the way it is.
I would highly recommend this to anyone traveling to BB. The location is fantastic and it has the best, biggest beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort is located to the south side of the main island, at the famous Matira point, considered as one of the most beautiful beach in the world. The hotel situated only 8kms away from the main city of Vaitape, offers you a breathtaking view on the lagoon, but also on the impressive Mt OTEMANU and PAHIA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Bora Bora Le Moana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana Hotel Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Le Moana Bora