Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
Conrad Bora Bora Nui(Bora Bora)
$845
$473
$593
$557
  • Beachfront
Blue Heaven Island lodge(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
$266
$172
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Sunset Hill Lodge(Bora Bora)(Great Value!)
$89
TripAdvisor
1,209 results
All reviewsan ocean view roommai taimatira beachoverwater bungalowfishour honeymoonavis car rentalfree kayakssmall beach areagrocery storegreat pizzastray dogspublic beachmain islandpizza placebaguetteoctopus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We were going for an affordable mid-range resort and were pleasantly surprised at how great this Hotel was. The rooms were large, clean, updated and the beds were comfortable. I was a little worried after reading some of the reviews. I honestly don't know what they were talking about. I found absolutely no fault with this hotel whatsoever. This hotel was our favorite of the whole trip. We had 3 different island stays and liked all of our resorts by the way. In fact, I have referred friends that are interested in going to Bora Bora to this property. I loved the location of this hotel. You not only had access to Matira Beach in front of the hotel, but the public part of Matira Beach was within walking distance and a must-see - the bluest water I've ever seen and some charming, rustic little beach shack type restaurants. Le MaiTai is also within walking distance to bike rentals, car rental shop, Jet ski rentals, restaurants, and a grocery store. The restaurant on this property not only had excellent and elegant food, but was situated on a quiet beach with a wonderful view, flanked by OTW bungalows. The Hotel grounds, lobby and other public areas were well maintained. We chose an ocean view room on the 2nd floor. I would highly recommend this option because it too was much more than we expected. We had a great view! Our room was quiet and the balconies felt very private. The hotel was more than generous leaving free T-shirts and a fruit plate in our room. They also provide free access to kayacks while there. I sound like I am selling the place, but seriously - if I was ever lucky enough to make it back to Bora Bora (which is my dream) I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Oceanview, 2nd floor, quiet, nice view, affordable
7  Thank boardwalker79
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Everything wa good. The rroom was big, domfortable with a balcony with a marvellous view over the lagun- The food was delicious.

Reviewed June 1, 2011

We have stayed at the Mai-Tai several times. Each time we are very happy to receive what is undoubtedly the very best value for money concerning the many hotels in Bora Bora.
We have always had an over-water bungalow. They are spacious, well equipped, clean and well situated.
The hotel is small and therefore more friendly & cosy compared to the big resorts where we felt lost in the mass and .quite literally robbed due to the extortionate prices. The director of the hotel is extremely competent and maintains the high standards from her staff no doubt due to the excellent relation they have which therefore guarantees the best possible service. The "Mai-Tai team " are very hospitable and are always willing to help resolve any small problems that you might come across in Paradise !
A visit to Bora Bora does not necessarily mean that when you leave the island you are bankrupt !! So if you are looking for real value for money in a very comfortable surrounding the Mai-Tai is surely the best place to be.

4  Thank jilloo
Reviewed April 24, 2011

The view from the 3rd floor was breathtaking. I ate all my meals at the hotel. The food was excellent and varied. The staff was courteous and always helpful. I could rent all the beach equipment at no charge.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd floor or stay at a bungalow over the w
  • Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank janeTorrance
Reviewed April 19, 2011

This is definitely a great place to stay in Bora Bora. We were received with a welcome flower lei and cold drinks :) The room was nice and clean and we had a beautiful garden/oceanview. The room had tea/coffee/hotwater, refrigerator, AC. The staff was courteous and helpful (especially Terii at the reception who helped us to reschedule our flight). The restaurant is on the beach and the food is excellent. Prices are a bargain for Bora Bora. All in all, great deal!!!

Room Tip: oceanview room on a higher floor is the best
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family