From the moment you step off the plane to the sad final boat ride back to the airport, the Bora Bora Pearl Resort was truly the most amazing place I’ve ever stayed. Once you arrive in Bora Bora you are greeted by resort staff holding ‘shell lei’ as a welcome gift! The resort offers some great food, great hospitality, and mostly some great views! My wife went on and on about how amazing the seaweed thazard fish tasted at the Pearl restaurant. Also, make sure you find out which evening the Tahitian dancers and drummers will be available and try to see that show as well!
We stayed at an end of Pontoon Overwater Bungalow which was a good little walk from the main resort area, but allowed us optimal views. The Bungalow is very spacious and offers some neat views to the water below the bungalow. In the evening time, we opened up all the vents in the window filled bungalow, and it was just like we were sleeping out in the open over the water.
The staff was amazing and the location was also great. At the resort they have their own complimentary gear for snorkeling and I was able to see over 25 different species of fish along with an octopus, an eel, and a sting ray without even leaving the resort area. The resort also offered complimentary paddle boards and kayaks to “check out”. We tried it all and had a lot of fun!
It's truly hard to explain how amazing this place is and a big part of it is because you can’t go wrong with being in Bora Bora, but the resort itself made our trip extra memorable. On our way home we even talked about how long we had to wait to come back again. So 100% a thumbs up from us! We can’t wait to return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel