Stayed in September 2013 for 5 nights, Bora Bora was the final stop on our honeymoon. We booked an Overwater Bungalow, as advised by our travel agent, we really did not regret taking her advice!!
Arrival: We arrived in the morning, and we were given some forms to fill out, and after about 15 minutes, we were escorted to our bungalow. The guy who brought us there, gave us some information about the island on the walk which was really informative, and then gave us a tour of the bungalow which was awesome of him. Staff the whole time during arrival were friendly.
Bungalow: The bungalow was amazing. A very nice spacious room, with the ocean right outside your room, and a small glass hut which allows you to watch the fish swim under your bungalow. Our room was cleaned daily, and they refreshed our room every evening too.
Food: The choice of food was A La Carte, except one night which was buffet (the A La Carte was much better than their buffet). My husband and I were very happy with the choices, and the desserts were delicious! The breakfast each morning was also very nice, and the servers couldn't do enough for us. We did end up buying lunch every day, and it was expensive, but if it's the only thing you are really buying, then it's fine. They also serve Nespresso, so I was delighted!
General activity: Kayaking was very nice, and the water was very nice for snorkeling, so we did plenty of that. The grounds are really nice, and we were able to play pitch & putt which was cool. The spa was gorgeously located, but we didn't end up using it.
We fell in love with this place. If we ever return, we will return here for sure. We never moved off the island, but we never felt we needed to, since there was enough to do to keep us entertained. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel