We stayed in a beach bungalow at the Pearl and it was probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Jackie and Richard at Custom Tahiti Travel made our reservation for us and handled every last detail. I thought we wanted an OTW bungalow but they convinced me that we would like this and boy did we!!! The bungalow was awesome. It had an outside bathroom!!! That kind of threw me off at first but I got used to it real quick! The bedroom and sitting room looked over the beach and had windows and doors on all sides to open up for a wonderful breeze and a stunning view! The towering palms with hammocks strung across them were sooo inviting! Once on that hammock and time just stopped.....The water was absolutely crystal clear. There was a coral nursery in front of the lobby and that made for excellent snorkeling. If you want to go to the main island there's a ferry that leaves every 30 minutes. Breakfast was included in room cost but I found dinner prices very high. We wound up having a late lunch and skipping dinner completely. We lunched on 'poisson cru' several times while there....an excellent Tahitian dish. Can't wait to try and fix it now that we're home. Julie in the reception area was really helpful. It was like we had known her for years the day we met her. If we needed anything or had any questions we just found Julie. The hotel staff was very nice but I wasn't crazy about the dining staff. Just didn't seem as friendly. But other than that, this was one of the most beautiful places we've ever been and the beach bungalow was awesome. We stayed in an OTW in Moorea and I think I liked this bungalow better!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel