The Bora Bora Pearl is in an excellent location on the lagoon to enjoy the sunrises over the island. The grounds are great and the beach is gorgeous. We stayed four nights in a premium over water bungalow. Our bungalow was situated at the end of the wooden dock farthest from the shore. While the position of the bungalow was excellent the condition was far from "premium" as the hotel states. It was showing a considerable amount of wear and tear. The chest deep water off the swim deck of the bungalow is perfect for walking/swimming far out into the lagoon. There is a coral garden amongst the bungalows that is teeming with fish and is perfect for snorkeling. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful in arranging dinners, activities, and transportation on the island. One major complaint is the awful internet connection that you have to pay for. Given the price to stay at the Pearl I do not feel that one should have to pay for an internet connection, let alone one that never worked well when it worked at all. Bring fish food from home for snorkeling and feeding the fish through your OWB coffee table as it is very expensive at the gift shop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel