The over-water bungalow though a bit "tired" had (as they all tend to have in Polynesia) great views over the water - though not much in the way of fish because it's largely sand - which has its advantages. Note that the resort looks the wrong way for great sunsets.The breakfasts were ok but I would avoid any other meals. Not great quality and hugely overpriced. I would not have minded the enormous charges if the food and quality of the place had merited it but it did not.Take the evening boat to one of the restaurants.
Even the 10 minute boat ride from the airport was massively overpriced but they have you captive so there really is no alternative. Generally not a place to travel half way across the world to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel