We stayed here for 5 nights, April 27 to May 2, 2013 after staying 1 night in Tahiti and 4 in Moorea. We loved the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort! We stayed in premium overwater bungalow number 30. We had a beautiful view of Mt. Otemanu both from our front deck and from our bed! The water was chest deep right from our own ocean deck, you could walk a long way out before the water dropped off. Not only do they have an ocean viewing portal through your glass coffee table, but there are also glass panels in your bedside tables, and in your bathroom around the sink vanity top and bathtub, giving you plenty of opportunity to view the ocean life right under your room! The staff at the resort were great, very helpful and they brought you drinking water and a Tahitian legend every night with the turndown service! At breakfast every morning, we were greeted by smiling, friendly staff! The food was top notch, both breakfast and dinner. We were there for my wife’s 50th birthday, so on the morning of her big day I had our breakfast delivered to our bungalow by Tahitian Canoe. Yes, you have to pay extra for it, but it was well worth the look on her face when they came paddling up to our deck! We took the free water shuttle over to the main island for shopping and for dinner on a couple of nights. It’s only a 5 minute ride, and there are regular posted runs back and forth. We dined at both La Villa Mahana and Bloody Mary’s restaurants, both of which I highly recommend! The grounds of the resort are pristine and the beach is beautiful! While we were there the beach was never busy! We went on 2 tours that we booked through the resort, the jet ski tour and the shark and ray feeding tour. Jet skiing with our guide Joe was a blast, we completely circled the whole island and he also showed us on one of our pit stops how to open a coconut with just a wooden stake! The shark and ray tour was with Shark Boy tours, our guide Rusto and cameraman Vincent were both very upbeat and entertaining guys! We got to pet stingrays, snorkel through the coral gardens and swim with black tip reef sharks, that ranged from 3 to 6 feet long and a huge lemon shark that was in the 12 foot range! A very exciting day! We had an awesome vacation and a great stay at the Pearl Resort! We highly Recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel