My husband and I came here for our honeymoon in May... The most amazing place! We when landed the hotels boat was waiting for us to take us to the hotel, great ride and something I've never done to get to a hotel before!
The hotel was gorgeous! The view is amazing! We stayed in a outer bungalow with the mountain view. The room was great! The room is clean and is spacious. I loved how we have our own little coral reef and fish under our bungalow so we could see them through our room, through the glass table which you can open. The balcony of our room was great... We would stay there all day laying in the sun and when we wanted to get into the water we would just walk down our little stairs and jump in and snorkel with our colorful fish. There was also our own shower on the balcony to rinse off when we got out of the water.. We kept our windows and door open all day, such a wonderful breeze. I can't explain how beautiful the view is! The green mountain and perfect clear water. When your in your bungalow, it feels as if your the only one at this resort! It's perfectly peaceful! Super relaxing! The hotel was great! The pool, the walking paths, the restaurant, the food, and the great service. The staff is great, very nice, and helpful.
We went on a snorkeling expedition and they took us too three locations, which were all amazing! It was memorable.. Swimming with the fish, sting rays, ells, and big manta rays! So much fun! The guide was such a fun guy!
On the last day, my husband and I got a tattoo with the tattoo artist they have working at the hotel.. We had it done at the beautiful spa. He did a great job, we love our tattoos!
Bora Bora is breath taking... The colors of the sunsets, rainbows, mountain, flowers, and water is amazing! We would see rainbows in the afternoon right over the mountain, and the sunsets were beautiful! It was the perfect honeymoon that my husband and I will never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel