This is a 5 star hotel but I hope you know your French.We did manage to make it through our stay with little French.It is a very beautiful place and the turquoise water will make you think different.You can walk out into the water off the white sandy beach right out to the over water bungalows and see fish and other by the man coral reef.We had stayed in a beach bungalow instead of a over water bungalow.The beach bungalow had it's own private plunge pool and deck but it was all fence in for full privacy so we tan completely nude.
The time that we came out was that my wife went diving to see the Lemon sharks while I tan and sat in the pool and the water was so nice and warm.The food for breakfast and dinner is great.The breakfast was a buffet with a egg station.There was always lots to choice from juices,cerals,bread and fruits. Dinner was always a 3 course meal and my wife could not live without her shrimp starter, but there was other starters on the menu.As for the main dinner you have alot choices on the menu but I mostly stayed with the meat.They did have a buffet dinner on the Monday night because there was a show after dinner.As for the waiters and waitress are always there to give you buns,refill your water glass and to take your dirty dishes away quickly.All the staff is very freindly and helpful even if it is the gardner or the maintence man to the reception.After night live, there was none.No partys unless you want to sit up at the bar,but the could get expenivse.Would I go back,probably not.It's not our style to stay at a 5 star hotel but we thought we would try it.Everything and all the staff was great but not the French & Itatians.They couldn't even say bonjour to you in the morning.The Americans,some other Canadians were the only ones who would say hello.
But it was worlth going for the beauty of it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, member of The Leading Hotels of the World, is located on Motu Tevairoa facing the island of Bora Bora. It offers a place to luxuriate in the peace and tranquility of the magical surroundings with unsurpassed views on the world renowned Mount Otemanu.This traditional Polynesian style hotel is located 10 minutes by private boat from the airport and 15 minutes from Vaitape, the main village of Bora Bora. It offers 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites and 20 garden pool suites.All feature ceiling fan, air conditioning, coffee & tea making facilities, mini bar, hair dryer, safety box, iron and table,magnifying mirror, 20" LCD satellite television with DVD player, IDD telephone, CD player.In addition, the over water bungalows have glass tables to view the aquatic life of the lagoon, a large sundeck and sitting area with direct access to the water. The beach suites offer a lounge area facing the beach and a private enclosed garden with Jacuzzi. The garden & premium pool suites feature a private tropical garden, plunge pool and a spacious covered sitting & resting area.The hotel has 3 restaurants, 2 bars, 1 boutique, an on-site diving centre - the Blue Nui Dive Center, a fresh water swimming pool, one floodlit tennis court, mini golf, table tennis, volley ball court and bacci ball court, billiards and a wide variety of activities and excursions.Beside the hotel's overwater bungalows is a coral nursery called To'A Nui. Since the creation of the nursery more than 70 species of fish have settled and developed in this unique environment. The park allows a colony of 4000 corals to regenerate in perfect ecological conditions. Our guests can freely discover this unique place (snorkeling) and live an unforgettable experience.The Manea Spa covers an area in 675 sq meters and combines traditional Tahitian architecture with state of the art equipments and facilities: 2 double and 1 single massage rooms, 1 VIP spa suite, 1 double Vichy shower, 1 beauty & tattoo salon, 2 saunas, 2 steam bath and a fully equipped fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Hotel Bora Bora
- Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Pearl Beach Hotel