Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2014

When I have been imagining paridise of Bora Bora, I've been imagining exactly place like Eden hotel. Away from everybody and from whole the world. Me and my husband we really loved family atmosphere of Eden. Tasty lunch and dinner of fresh fish on our choice. I think at Eden grilled fish was more tasty than in whole French Polinesia.
Me and my husband were staying in beach front bungalow. Just 3 meters from nice lagoon. Our bungalow was always clean.
During our stay we were using a lot kayak and it's was totally free of charge.
At the evening after dinner we enjoyed stars watching as this place was faraway from all lights of bigger hotels.
We loved all small things like different decorations for dinner and lunch, flowers in the room.
Thanks a lot to owner and his wife. They were really kind and were trying to help us in all ways to make our stay in Bora Bora really pleasent.

I'll remember that place for whole my life that's for sure.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
13  Thank Vera T
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Exceptionally welcoming and helpful staff right from the airport where they pick you up for a first boat trip in a wonderful panorama. The bungalow was tastefully decorated and very clean. The food was excellent and made to demand. Free Wi-Fi and kayaks. The location is really magic and peaceful.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank jm l
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

There is no Tv or Internet inside the room (internet only at the restaurant area). We were charged U$6.00 for a bottle of tap water. The place is beautiful however it is located at the Motu on the other side of the island.There is nothing to do, no attractions besides the intercontinental hotel and if you want to go to the island you have to pay for the boat transfer. I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

24  Thank Kakaumiami
Reviewed August 18, 2013

A wonderful alternative for those who are looking for something else other than a stuffy and expensive five star accommodation. Friendly family run business .
Great location. Bungalow style accomdation .
Simple amenities .No TV but adds to the very relaxed atmosphere.
Bring Bug spray and books to read .
Enjoy the gorgeous sunsets .
:-)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
42  Thank S3505GRdavidg
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Me and my two colleagues arrived to Eden beach before going onto a 5 star hotel. Let me begin by saying this is one of the most beautiful properties in Bora Bora. It's natural beauty is amazing. Each room is a single hut that provides the perfect compliment to the picturesque beauty of Bora Bora. From the moment we stepped off the boat from the airport Natalie greeted us and did everything in her power to make sure we were well taken care of. She was gracious, kind, hard working and an incredible host. If you are looking to experience the real Bora Bora then this is the place for you. Quiet and peaceful, the perfect place to unwind from the stresses of daily life. The food was delicious and prepared based on local products. It's an absolute paradise! We were there for work but spent a 6 days at Eden Beach before our job started. We could not have chosen a better hotel. Even though we moved onto the most expensive hotel in Bora Bora I would have preferred to stay at Eden Beach. Thank you so very much for everything you did for us Natalie! We will see you again very soon! Cy, David and Hannah :-)

Room tip: All of the rooms are amazing!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business