This resort was literally heaven on earth! My husband and I had an amazing time here and didn't want to leave! The people were very sweet and the views in any direction you turn we're like a dream!
The food was good but I wouldn't say great....we enjoyed the French restaurant and would go there for dinner every night! Our over water bungalow was picture perfect and we enjoyed every minute in it. There were a few downfalls which is why I gave if a 4 out of 5. My husband actually got hurt when feeding the fishes from the side table inside our bungalow....It came slamming down on his head and hand and he was bruised pretty bad....the manager did come and apologize the next day however just offered us a glass of wine to make up for it! I thought that was pretty cheap on his part...and he never really acknowledged the real problem. Those side tables should really have a latch because they are heavy and a huge safety hazard. Secondly their movie selection in the front lobby is pretty sad and they don't have too many new movies. We are adventurers and we had taken a few excursions....the sharks and rays was one the best snorkeling experiences we had ever had. We had gone into the deep waters with 15ft lemon sharks and even saw a huge Manta Ray. The jeep safari and town tour was great too however the hotel had forgotten to pick us up which was so disappointing. We had to find a phone to call over to the hotel and wait for almost an hour for someone to come pick us up...it was sort of scary and disappointing at the same time. When you pay so much money these things just shouldn't happen.
Overall my husband and I were sad to leave and would recommend this resort...it was beautiful! Our honeymoon was amazing....and we miss paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort