I stayed in this hotel for 3nights/4days. It is a beautiful hotel with very good facilities and one of the best overwater bungalows. Awesome views of the ocean unlike all other hotels in Bora Bora. Compared to Four Seasons and St. Regis which give you the mountain view, Hilton gives you a breathtaking view of the ocean and the open sky making you feel totally out of the world. Extremely friendly staff and tried their best to make sure we get what we expect. However, hotel does not have enough options for vegetarians but the chefs are very friendly and will try everything from the kitchen to make you feel comfortable. In all an experience of a life time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort