Stayed here in January when it was a little wet but had an excellent stay. Room was massive, but not what expected. We thought we booked a villa on the hill expecting a separate detached hut but we were in a row of other villas joined together. It felt like we were in a lower standard hotel instead of a luxury joint. Perhaps I didn't read the description of the room well enough but if possible you should check what you're booking. Even so, the rooms are gigantic with views of the lagoon through the palm trees. You are guaranteed to meet the General Manager. Around midday he does a tour of the restaurant and bar and says hi to everyone. I haven't experienced this before and it lifts this resort above many others. A very very nice touch. The boat transfer from the airport will look expensive, but it might be worth it. We didn't take it and the transfer and stopover in the town is a pain in the toot. I recommend sucking up the extra cost for the transfer on their motor yacht, which looks sensational from the outside. Now, back to the title of the review, a very special welcome and introduction to the resort and room. The best I have experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort