There really is no place in the world like Bora Bora. It is so beautiful. Staying in an overwater bungalow is like nothing else. We loved our room and our deck. There was lizard poop in the room, which is gross, but I felt forewarned by Trip Advisor so I tried to get over it. And the bed has a canopy so it doesn't fall on you while you're sleeping. Our bungalow was the last one in our row so we had a lot of privacy (don't forget to look up at the stars at night). We liked the pool, the boats and the snorkeling. As soon as you get there sign up for the free hobie-cat tour at the pool. We did the Costco Travel excursion for Shark and Ray feeding. It was incredible! Highly recommend. The downside of the Hilton is that we didn't like the food at all and we didn't have a good experience with the service at the location. Practically every meal was annoying and disappointing. It kind of put a damper on this leg of our trip. But it was Bora Bora, the awesome room and location made up for it. We did the million dollar view massages. This was also so relaxing and something you can only experience here. Highly recommend. Also we paid for the dinner on the beach but it got rained out and moved to the gazebo. The food was mostly terrible. But it was still super beautiful and we had a really special romantic time together celebrating our honeymoon. I'd say if you are in Moorea - do the romantic dinner there because the food and service will be better. I think next time we'll still do Moorea and Bora Bora, however I think I'll look into a different resort for our next stay. We booked the whole trip through Costco Travel and felt like we got a good deal and the travel (ferry, planes, buses, boats) was simple and taken care of through them. On a side note we traveled at the end of April it rained ever night about 5:00pm to 8:00pm give or take and the sun went down around 6:00pm. Not sure if there is a better time of year to go. Just saying. Bora Bora was very humid and had tons of mosquitoes. Bring bug spray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort