We spent 2 nights at the Bora Bora Hilton, and although the sites and the hotel staff were impeccable, I felt a few things missing to make this a great hotel.
The boat shuttle from the airport to the hotel is expensive, while the public transport by boat is free to the main island. Then there is a cheaper shuttle to the hotel. In all it takes about the same time.
There are only 2 double kayaks and zero pedal-boats.
They ran out of rosé wine!
The excursions are very very expensive, like everything else in Bora Bora. I preferred Morea by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort