From the welcome to the farewell, this resort stay wasgreat. The staff are very friendly. We felt that the language barrier was a bit of a problem. No one really had a command of the English language. The only thing I can suggest to Hilton is that the wait staff has better training, and the restaurant is better stocked. There were several times when the staff walked right by us for 10 minutes after seating us. Other times they were very attentive. Very inconsistent. The breakfast buffet was GREAT. The lunch menu was mediocre and they often run out of things. The (Iriatani) restaurant has excellent food, but the service staff was also inconsistent. We ate there 4 times. One night took 2 1/2 hours because of the staff and we left before receiving our desert course. In fairness, it arrived at our over-water bungalow 15 minutes after we left. They apologized profusely. These are the only reasons that we decided on a 4 star review, and I think part of the reason to is just the laid back island culture with that locals. The resort is impeccably maintained and operated. The Hina spa and it's attendants and therapists are AMAZING. The grounds are amazing and the beaches are uncrowded even when the resort was full at high season. It was truly a paradise on earth. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort