Overall the island is one in a million! Waking up every morning was breath taking!! We stayed in a over water deluxe villa lagoon side and it was breath taking! That being said...can you tell this hotel is 10 years old? Yes. The food on the hotel is mediocre. Breakfast is fine ours was free everyday and, you can order anything you want in the egg spectrum. Lunch? Outside of the fish and chips eeh okay?? Dinner...never good. Overpriced buffets and, we would pay anything that wasn't the problem...the food just was not good. However, the duet band at the French restauraunt (iratai) is GREAT! And they also play at the Mai Kai on Saturday!...the bar during day/night was poorly staffed and, the only person by the pool ready to go was the rec man (long hair) great guy. "Nicol" on the wave runners extremely rude and had no time for guests just himself. The spa expierence was wonderful! But the shower areas need to be greatly improved...dirty tile and a small shower head..staff at spa however was lovely ...we did the neh hee nehee and it was fabulous! The lobby also needed more staff especially that spoke English. Boat trips to main island for dinner were super easy and captains were so nice...but just 7:00-9:00 for dinner was so quick and scrunched. Overall truly an amazing honeymoon and one of a kind!!! Stay on lagoon side it's unreal!! And I will staff outside of one person was truly lovely and our room service was always much better than in the restauraunt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort