This was our second time back to Bora Bora, but first time staying at the Hilton Bora Bora, and I must admit that I'm constantly looking for a way to get back to the island and to this hotel. My husband and I looked at all the hotels while we were in Bora Bora and nothing compared as well to the Hilton Nui Resort. We had an over the water bungalow but any and all bungalows have their charm. The marine life surrounding the hotel is fabulous- you don't need to go any further than the shores. The hotel staff was awesome! And the rooms excellent, especially the bathroom (women, you'll understand once you see these spectacular rooms).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort