This is a great Hilton property. Outstanding rooms and very good restaurant. Snorkeling from overwater rooms is fantastic. If you have the opportunity, I recommend room 107... panoramic view of ocean and mountain, separate sitting room, private hot tub on over water deck.
Food service was slow, but food quality was good. The concierge desk was helpful, but there were occasional translation problems.
Highly recommend this resort, but if you want expansive views of the main island, this might not be your plce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bora Bora... It's possibly the most glamorously famous island in the world. Bora Bora's legends, mysteries and romance lend an almost mystical dimension to its very name. The island rises up from the middle of the crystalline, multi-colored waters of its celebrated lagoon which is protected in turn from the ocean by a string of tiny coral islets. Suspended between turquoise waters and limitless skies, Conrad Bora Bora Nui Resort & Spa nestles in a sacred cove of white sand and majestic lava rock. Here you will find a sensitive blend of authenticity and luxury - the very best of Polynesian tradition combined with sumptuous comfort. A wifi connection is available for free all across the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Conrad Bora Bora Nui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Resort And Spa
- Hilton Bora Bora Nui Hotel Bora Bora
- Hilton Bora Nui Hotel
- Hilton Bora Nui Resort