“Breathtaking views”
Review of Tahiti-Helicopters

Tahiti-Helicopters
Ranked #28 of 51 Tours in Bora Bora
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The helicopter picked us up at the St. Regis helipad, which conveniently was right outside our room! Our pilot was very knowledgable, safe and entertaining. The views of this island, as well as Tupai (the heart-shaped island) are simply breathtaking. If you're a photographer, ask for a flight with the doors off (limited to only 2 passengers though). If you can't do that, then sit up front next to the pilot. There is a small window you can take amazing photos from. Unforgettable experience that is HIGHLY recommended. Don't leave Bora Bora without doing this.

7  Thank Michael P

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My boyfriend and I went on a private helicopter tour with Tahiti Helicopters and they could not have been more accommodating. My boyfriend is a photographer, and not only did Tahiti Helicopters let us schedule our tour at the last minute to ensure that we'd have sunny weather (they even offered to drop us off at the airport when it seemed that our very last morning in Bora Bora would have the best weather), our pilot spoke with us a day before our tour to plan out where we wanted to go and which vantage points we wanted to see. In order to get the best photos, my boyfriend wore a harness in the backseat of the helicopter and took pictures out of the open door. We had read about doing this on another photographer's blog, and Tahiti Helicopters made sure we had the right helicopter and equipment to do so.

Not only was the customer service superb, but the views from the helicopter were absolutely amazing! From above, the lagoon looks like watercolor paints swirling together (see pictures below - though the files were too large to upload in full) and you can get up close to Mt.Otemanu's dramatic cliffs and peak. After doing this tour, and the Lagoon Safari, we truly got to see the best of Bora Bora's magical lagoon. We highly recommend this tour!

4  Thank Kelly L
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Bora Bora is the most spectacular place on earth well worth seeing it in depth from above. Sharpen your cameras and enjoy the ride!

4  Thank Merchanda
Reviewed August 9, 2012

A MUST Do !! Such a great way to see the Islands. Safe, professional. We enjoyed going around Mt Otemanu & flying over our resort.

3  Thank Ruie68
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband and I arranged for a private helicopter ride with the hotel we were staying at. We asked for a full tour of the Island of Tahiti that took a little over an hour and we were not disappointed. We arrived via taxi at a designated area for Tahiti Helicopters at Faa'a International Airport and were promptly brought to the helicopter to meet the pilot. He was courteous, friendly, informative and gave us a ride that we will never forget. The views are simply spectacular and I have photos and video that will always remind me of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I would recommend going.

4  Thank Tropical_Holidays