“Great value for money and customer service levels.”
Review of Baldini perles

Baldini perles
Ranked #4 of 21 Shopping in Bora Bora
More attraction details
Owner description: Pearl jewelry shop specialized in most amazing colours and very fair pricing.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We really enjoyed buying pearls at Baldini, and felt that we got our money's worth in terms of products and service levels..

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Shopping for Pearls was great at Baldini Pearls. You got great value for your dollar with a wide selection to choice both in pearls and dollar value. Great place to buy pearls and wonderful customer service. Would shop here again.

Judy T

1  Thank Judy T
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Sergio was wonderful...he explained everything you could ever want to know...knowledge of the pearls, the customs process, nice booklet with authenticity and pearl grading...the works! I thought he had the best prices on Bora Bora as well, given the quality of the pearls. Love my necklace and my friend loved hers! I recommend this store and Sergio is the best...thank you!!

1  Thank hawaiikai59
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent service and great variety of Tahitian pearl jewelry. Prices were very reasonable. As I said I wished I bought more.

2  Thank shipsplanesand
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife loves her earrings and the customs process was simple thanks to good instructions. Thank you!

1  Thank Jennifer B