“Overpriced”

Iriatai
Ranked #22 of 54 Restaurants in Bora Bora
Cuisines: French, European, Polynesian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Francisco, California
“Overpriced”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

You are captive at the Hilton, so expect high prices. The food was so-so, especially for the price. Not many choices on the menu for such an expensive place.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Gailyn63

• Korean first
Fresno, California
“Good”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

They give you several small meals, beautiful in design, I was not impressed with the taste and the amount of time it took to complete our dinner service. It took about 2 hours.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Skip it.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

While staying at the Hilton, my husband and I ate here once because it was included in our meal plan. Needless to say, during our 5 nights, we ate their once. I guess you have to have a certain type of personality and taste buds to enjoy this place. The food? Eh. The raw fish is great, but everything else was just ok. The service? Ugh. Yes, you are on island time, like you have never been before. But this service was just not what I would expect for the Hilton. Maybe we are just too simple, but we much preferred the Tamure Grill for dinner!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank NewbieK
brisbane
“quality food”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

yes things took a little time to be prepared and you have to book but its worth it.. lovely view.. Awesome singer on Friday night.. absolutely fantastic duo.... quality food costs money and takes time to prepare.. I like my steak well done so was happy to wait. On out last night we were provided with a complimentary shooter glass which contained chocolate mousse capped with frozen Crème de menthe.. wow wee.. what a treat.... for dessert I highly recommend the raspberry and chocolate pudding thingo :).. I opened the cake and out drooled warm liquir chocolate with raspberry cooli... oh.. delight....the pork was excellent as was the steak....all round we could not fault the food.. Oh.. the mushroom risotto entre is well worth a mention

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Skip it, not worth the wait”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

The food was good and plated well, but the service was horrendous. It took two hours for two entrees and one dessert. Terrible terrible. There are other delicious restaurants on the island that I would go to instead - they are cheaper and it's more fun to explore the island.

Visited August 2012