“The legend of Bloody Mary's”
Review of Bloody Mary's

Bloody Mary's
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Bora Bora
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Bloody Mary's carries a bit of a legend. The setting is unique with the sand floors. Unfortunately, we weren't able to go for dinner, but lunch at Bloody Mary's was still interesting. If one can sort out the trip of getting there and back more conveniently, that would make it a better option.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,235)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I say 'surprisingly good' in the title, because I expected it to be an overhyped tourist trap. Not so! When we arrived we had a welcoming greeting and we were gathered around the displays of fresh fish / meat. This was a new experience for us and everything looked good and fresh although, on a personal note, I really cringed at seeing the live lobsters sitting there too. We both had fish: I had the Parrot Fish which was excellent and my wife enjoyed her meal too. The bathrooms are a fun experience too, as is the wall with all the celebrity names who have dropped by. We had rented a car but, as far as I know, they do free pickup from hotels. We recommend Bloody Mary's because it was a great experience.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

After seeing the mixed reviews we were a little concerned, but the fish was very fresh and meaty, we had the marlin and the tuna - both were almost like a filet. Largest fish portion we had during our entire trip. Relaxed atmosphere on a busy Thursday night. Deserts were ok. Our waitress was fun and friendly. We used the shuttle to pick us up from IC Le Moana.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

What can I say, you must go there as many celebraties before you have done - enjoy the atmosphere and have a drink - you won't regret it.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

excellent food and drinks. The fish steaks were excellent but a little pricy. But worth trying it out.