“Great Alaska menu . . .”
Review of Wildflower Cafe

Wildflower Cafe
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Talkeetna
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Good food, just decent service and a nice deck for outside dining. The menu nicely reflects local food choices.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great food especially the fish dinners- all were good in our group of 8. The beer & wine selection was great and the deck was very nice. The wait staff was a bit slow, but the wait was worth it. Cost of dinners are high but plentiful food and awesome tast.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This place is top notch. The food was outstanding, service a bit slow, plus a really nice deck. Our favorite place to eat in Talkeetna. The fish dinners were all excellent for everyone in our party (8). It was recommended by two local people, so we knew we couldn't go wrong! They are a bit spendy but it was worth it. Great beer & wine selections along with dinner specials each night, too.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped in here for lunch. I ordered a Caesar salad with salmon. It was made to perfection. Servers were attentive. Atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We loved our dinner at The Wildflower. We both had salads to start that were typical dinner salads with lovely dressings, and then dove into the bigger stuff. My boyfriend had the special for the evening which was a Filet stuffed with King Crab and Hollondaise Sauce, served with potatoes au gratin and steamed veggies. It was delicious! I has the salmon fetucinni alfredo and it was to die for. The Manager was also very kind and welcoming. I forgot to ask if my meal had mushrooms in it, and when it came out it was covered in them. I'm allergic, and the Manager quickly took it away, made me feel like it was no big deal that I had to send it back, and got another one muchroom-free out to me in no time. Thanks for a great meal!

Been to Wildflower Cafe? Share your experiences!