We stayed Aug. 24th and were expecting a good nights sleep according to other trip advisor reviews. The guests behind us woke up at 4:00 am and were noisy until they left after 6:00. After that guests in the other rooms were up and making quite a bit of noise. You also get road noise in the rooms that face the front.
The rooms were clean but were sparsely furnished with only a kitchen table and two wooden upright chairs for a room that can sleep 4. We appreciated the room being clean but did not expect to be asked to remove our shoes for laminate floors that weren't heated. The towels were not the quality we had experienced in other hotels costing the same.
The Denali Fireside Cabins and Suites are very average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska