Stayed here on the trip back to Anchorage from Denali. The owner was so nice at check in, took us to our cabin and showed us how everything worked from the gas fireplace to the newly installed Satellite TV. The town of Talkeetna is a very small town with some good restaurants. The room was very comfortable and very spacious. The only minor drawback that affects the whole town is there are train tracks that woke me up briefly through the night. Overall though great stay and would not hesitate to stay again if in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska