A very nice cabin in the woods. Very clean, very nice fire place and very memorable place to stay. Can see beaver in the pond next to the cabin.
Thank you to Don & Mavis for making such a beautiful place for family vacation to Talkeetna.
We finally was able to see clear Mt.Mckinley from the beach and viewing bluff. The best view of Mt.Mckinley,cant see that from Denali National park.
Talkeetna is a very nice little town and a stay at Denali Fireside will be a memorable one.
Don and Mavis is a warm and friendly host.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska