It had all the comforts of home--nice beds with extra pillows, a cozy fireplace, hardwood floors, and a flat screen TV. It even had blackout curtains, so that we weren't aware that the sun rose at 4AM! If I hadn't known better, I would have assumed it was brand new, given the perfect condition of everything and the host couldn't have been more accommodating. Would definitely stay here again were we lucky enough to get to Alaska again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Denali Fireside is a new facility in Talkeetna offering suites or cabins that comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. Features include pillow top king and queen beds, kitchenettes (mini-fridge, microwave, coffee brewer, bar sink) gas fireplaces, satellite HDTVs, wireless internet and private covered deckswith log gliders. The structures are log/frame and the interiors are decorated in Alaskana decor, including cozy hand sewn quilts. New for 2010 - Our "Little Cabin in the Woods" located on 5 acres beside a small spring-fed pond, 3 miles from our lodge in Talkeetna. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Denali Fireside Cabins And Suites
- Denali Fireside Cabins Hotel Talkeetna
- Denali Fireside Cabins & Suites Talkeetna, Alaska