“Incredibly Beautiful” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Denali National Park Flightseeing Tour from Talkeetna
Ranked #1 of 25 Tours in Talkeetna
More attraction details
Owner description: TAT is the #1 choice of Alaska visitors for glacier landings on Mt. McKinley in Denali National Park. See Denali up close and personal by air or view Mt. McKinley year-round on our live webcam! Trip prices range from $205 - $410 per person.The Beauty here is unbelievable.
Vancouver, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Incredibly Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I did a flightseeing tour on April 6 and it really was one of the highlights of our short trip. The views were amazing and it was exciting to fly so close to the snowy jagged peaks. We landed on the Ruth Glacier and it was absolutely beautiful! My feet and hands were turning into popsicles even with several layers on, but it was still worth it. It's an experience you'll never forget! I would highly recommend this!

Visited April 2013

La Crosse, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A True Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

This past March my roommate was kind enough to invite myself, and another roommate, to stay with his family up in Talkeetna. We had a blast exploring the terrain on snow-machines and the town by car. What we had yet to see, however, was the majesty of the Talkeetna and Alaska Ranges. Luckily for us, my roommate's dad was an old friend of Annie, and she was able to fit us in for a mid afternoon flight to the Ruth Glacier. Our pilot was an experienced aviator and we enjoyed listening to him discuss the history of the Alsaka Range The flight itself could not have gone smoother, and our pilot was kind enough to take dozens of pictures of the group once we landed on the glacier. We were also able to see Mt. McKinley by air, which was hands down one of the most extraordinary sights I, personally, have ever been privileged to witness. I would rate this company 5 stars out of 5 any day of the week. Thank you Annie and the crew for truly an adventure of a lifetime!!!

1 Thank SteveBasten
Drums, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Couldn't have been better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Definitely worth the money. Spectacular landing in the Don Sheldon Amphitheater and walk to the ice cave of a Japanese photographer. Views of Mt McKinley and surroundings were great. Everyone had their own headphones and the pilot gave a very interesting tour. Would do it again.
Love Alaska in the winter.

New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“OMG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I don't generally use initials to describe an experience, but this was all I could think of to express my feelings about this trip to Ruth Glacier. Getting in and out of the plane is all part of the total experience. We got a close-up view of the mountains, landed on a glacier (my mother had been on another of these glacier trips during the summer, she said this trip was WAY better), and visited an ice cave where a Japanese photographer had lived for 2 months. The pilot made sure people on both sides of the plane could see the important scenic points. A little pricey- BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY!

2 Thank Pastor L
Somerville, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“TAT is fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had a great experience flying in to the Pika Glacier (a.k.a. "Little Switzerland") with Talkeetna Air Taxi. Paul is the best pilot I've flown with and put us down right where we wanted to be. He picked us up again 5 days later and even gave us a scenic detour on the way back to Talkeetna. All of this after he participated in a 25k XC ski race in the morning!