Great place to stay in Talkeetna. It's a bit of a walk into town, but very doable. Darlene was very eager to give us rides whenever (in a limo...no less). Beautiful views and lots of activities on the property. Very homey with lots of movies to watch and a badmitten court in the yard.
Would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska