Stayed here August 1-3 Fabulous Rustic Rooms. Wonderfully firm beds. Great Breakfast bar. Quiet. This is the perfect place to stay in Talkeetna. Can’t say enough about the ambiance of the lodge. We stayed in one of the four rooms in the lodge, and could not be more pleased. Also best internet service we had anywhere in Alaska. Ideal location three minutes from the Talkeetna main street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska