Lovely place in tiny talkeetna with good sized rooms and nice bit of everything. We walked around on the snowmobile trail and had great weather. Board games are a bonus and I kinda like not having a TV. The only drama was when they said that they had a fireplace they should explain that it is a fake fireplace. We had envisioned a place to make s'mores- not so much. It's just a heater. We saw the funny side..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska