We had the most wonderful time on our trip, and the lodge is one of the best stops we did. The views and the atmosphere is tops! We stayed in the lodge. Our room had a loft and was very clean and they also offer cabins! We only stayed one night, but I wish we could have stayed longer, but they were already booked! Wonderful people and beautiful surroundings. Very nice, I highly recommend that you include this as a main stay if in Alaska!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Susitna River Lodging....where the rivers and mountains meet. 13.5 mile Talkeetna Spur Road. Private cabins, deluxe suites, river and mountain views. 5 minute walk to historic Talkeetna. Open year round. 2 hours from Anchorage and 2 1/2 hours from Denali National Park. New unbelievable playground across the street. Two pet friendly cabins. All accommodations include full baths and kitchenettes. BBQ grills and supplies provided. We accept all major credit cards. Military discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Susitna River Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Susitna River Lodging Hotel Talkeetna
- Susitna River Lodging Talkeetna, Alaska