“Denali Zipline Tours in Talkeetna, Alaska”

Denali Zipline Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ride the farthest North Zipline in Talkeetna, Alaska! Soar through the boreal forest of Talkeetna on exhilarating zips sailing down nine cables between massive trees, with a grand finale over a pond. Experience suspension bridges and aerial platforms with stunning views of Mt. McKinley while entertaining local guides sharing their knowledge of local history and plant life.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Denali Zipline Tours in Talkeetna, Alaska”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Absolutely incredible adventure! Breath-taking scenery! We were all a bit nervous on our first zip-lining experience but our guides Ian and Laura were excellent with their training and safety so we felt very comfortable. We're all over 50 and had never done anything like this before, and it was SPECTACULAR! Whether you're visiting Alaska or live here, its DEFINITELY worth a trip to Talkeetna!

2 Thank Tamera W

Talkeetna, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must when visiting Talkeetna. Great adventure for all ages!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Had a wonderful time the first time so I decided to do it a second time with my visiting 66 year old mom. She had a blast that she will talk about for along time. The course is very fun, has great views and is extremely safe. I sure must do when in Talkeetna.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jim J
Eagle River, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had a wonderful time doing the DZT this morning! Having grown up in Talkeetna, I was not sure if I would be wowed by doing a zipline in terrain I was already familiar with, but it exceeded my expectations. The training made me feel very comfortable and safety was of the highest priority. It was so fun and it was great to see the Denali range while high up in the trees! This was my first experience ziplining, and it just gave me a taste for more. The guides, Skye and Ian, were enthusiastic, professional and made the experience fun for everyone....even for those somewhat afraid of heights. The last zipline across the pond was surreal and made the whole experience really special. I would highly recommend adding this experience to your other Talkeetna adventures!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Adventure!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Had an amazing time at DZT today!! This was my first zip-line experience and I felt completely comfortable and safe. Our guides were amazing.
They put you through a few 'training' runs to help you get the feel for it and always keep safety first. The platforms are solid and the views are awesome. Highly recommended!

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

What a fantastic experience!! I'm afraid of heights but this was awesome. The spectacular views took my mind off of my fear. Our guides Taz & Hannah were fantastic. They start out on easy short zips & progress to longer faster zips until the final zip across a lake. I can't really express in words how awesome it was. You'll have to go & do it yourself!