We stayed here one night for a post cruise land tour. The resort is very rustic, beautifully decorated with beautiful surroundings and views. The room was very comfortable and nicely decorated, very clean! The lobby had a beautiful fireplace for relaxing. Would highly recommend this lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a ridge above the small community of Talkeetna on the south side of Mt. McKinley, our lodge offers unforgettable views of Mt. McKinley and the Alaska Range, yet we are just minutes from adventures of a lifetime. Enjoy the view as you relax next to our 46-foot river rock fireplace or shop for Native art from villages across Alaska. Enjoy casual or fine dining featuring Alaska specialties and the best wine selection in the neighborhood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Talkeetna Alaskan Hotel Talkeetna
- Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge Alaska